Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board
Official Website
 
   
   
       
       
 
 
 
 
      
 
         Yatra Route Map
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Yatri Must Know

 

 

 Health Advisory for the Pilgrim

 

 

 Hiring of Equines (Pony/Horse)

 

  Hiring of Pithoo
  Helicopter
 

Online battery car booking for elderly Citizens (above 50 years of age) is available upto 31st of October 2018.

70% of the Fare shall be refunded to the Yatris who have booked their Room/Dormitory booking through Shrine Board’s official website, and have subsequently cancelled their tickets online for whatever reasons. Remaining 30% of the amount for the booked ticket shall accrue to the Shrine Board as processing charges.

Tarakote Marg - an exclusive pedestrian track from Katra to Adhkuwari equipped with food joints, filtered water points, aesthetically designed shelter sheds & landscaping is available for on-foot pilgrims.

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Arogaya Yojna for extending Gratuitous Relief to poor and needy patients ..........Click here to view detail

     

     Facilities available on the Track (Katra to Bhawan).

  • Number of Toilet Block           =    45
  • Number of Seats                     =  417
  • Bathroom (Gents)                   =    21
  • Bathroom (Ladies)                  =    25       
  • Number of Water Kiosks        =    90
  • Number of Bhojanalayas        =    17
  • Number of View Points           =      8
      Ambulance available at:
  • Bhawan,  Himkoti,  Adhkuwari, Banganga and Niharika Katra.

     Emergency Number:  9797477777

 

  • Yatries are advised to carry their individual Aadhar Card for booking of helicopter tickets and accommodation facilities at the SMVDSB current booking counter in Katra

  • In case of bad weather/technical reason, passengers are requested to submit their online Helicopter Ticket in person to the concerned helicopter operator against proper receipt for the online refund without which no refund will be made.

  • Public Notice:  In view of numerous queries and grievances received from the Devotees regarding booking of on line Helicopter tickets, the public in general and devotees of Mata Vaishno Devi Ji in particular are informed through this public notice that all on line bookings including Helicopter, accommodation, Atka Arti and SSVP are booked only through the Official website of the Shrine Board i.e. www.maavaishnodevi.org and the booking window opens two months before the actual date of pilgrimage to the Shrine. Further, the Shrine Board has not authorized any travel agency/ tour & travel operators etc. for booking of any service on behalf of the Board. The Board shall not be responsible for any booking made through any tour & travel operators, or any other unauthorised websites and the pilgrims are cautioned to be vigilant against such fraudulent elements.

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 
     
What's New  |  Tenders  |  Recruitments  |  Study Report  |  Downloads  |  Interact with Us
Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board - Official Website Shiv Khori Shrine